Women's Giving Circle of Harford County
Engaging women of all generations in the power of community philanthropy since 2010.
TO JOIN OR TO RENEW:
The Women's Giving Circle is pleased to offer four levels of membership.
*Members who were previously donating $550/year prior to our February 2024 update to membership levels may elect to continue with their $550 membership donation if desired. The membership donation is allocated as follows: $50 to an administrative fund and the remainder to our grant fund fiscal sponsor, Grapevine Giving Foundation, Inc.
New members may join at any time during the calendar year. Membership renewals must be paid in full by December 1st of each year. Members with a recurring, scheduled donation in Grapevine are excluded from the December 1st deadline, provided the sum of their donations throughout the year meets their membership level’s donation amount. Membership is tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Access our Grapevine membership website by clicking on this link. Click "Join Now" if using cell phone or "Join this Grapevine" if using a PC. Click “Continue with email” and sign-up for an account. Enter your name, email address, and password. Click "Sign up." Grapevine will send you an email. Open the email and click on the “Confirm your email” button. This will take you to the Grapevine site, where you can add your photo, location, headline, interests, and then click “Save and Continue.” Complete the Membership Application Survey and click the "Request to Join" button.
Once on the Donation page, follow the on-line payment instructions below if you are ready to pay your membership dues via credit card or bank account.
MEMBERSHIP PAYMENT OPTIONS:
The WGC offers four different payment options: online via credit card or bank account, check, Donor Advised Fund (DAF), and direct transfer/ACH.
To Pay Online Using a Credit Card or Bank Account:
Access our Grapevine payment website by clicking on this link. Log In at the upper right corner of the page using your email address.
Follow the steps below to enter your donation details on the website. Once you have verified all the information is correct, select the blue “Complete donation” button.1) Donation Amount: Enter your donation amount corresponding to your membership level by clicking the pencil icon.
2) Frequency: If you select a recurring payment option, carefully select the duration of your recurring payment and note that the periodic payment will continue until modified by you. Please ensure your final payment posts no later than December 1st. You may use this table to determine your monthly donation amount.
3) Community Support: Change the radio button selection from $82.50 to “Not at this time.” This is an optional donation to Grapevine and does not support the WGC.
4) Payment Processing: The website defaults to have members cover the payment processing fees. If you don’t want to cover the fees, use the pencil icon to select that option.
5) Payment Method: Pay either via credit card or bank account.
Grapevine will automatically send an email confirming the donation. You will also receive a separate email confirmation from the WGC in a few days.
If you encounter any payment issues, please contact Grapevine directly at email@example.com. If needed, Grapevine will gladly issue refunds or adjust payment amounts.
To Pay Via Check:
Print the invoice and complete the information.
Make the check payable to: Grapevine Giving Foundation
In the Purpose section insert: Women’s Giving Circle of Harford County
Mail the check and invoice to:
The WGC will mail the check to the Grapevine Giving Foundation for deposit into our grant fund and you will also receive a separate email confirmation from the WGC in a few days.
To Pay Via Donor Advised Fund (DAF):
2) Select the following for a grant: Grapevine Giving Foundation (EIN 87-2389502).
3) Include the Purpose: Women’s Giving Circle of Harford County.
4) Confirm/change the mailing address on file to:
5) Submit your “Off Platform Payment Submissions” form online: Go here or copy and paste the URL here into your browser: https://grapevinegiving.typeform.com/to/MiNYrPbk.
1) Login to your financial service provider account and navigate to the option for making donations via Direct Deposit/ACH.
2) Follow these instructions and provide the information below when prompted.
a) Account Name: Grapevine Giving Foundation (EIN 87-2389502)
*NOTE: This routing number can only be used for direct deposits and ACH transactions. For wire transfers, please use routing number 021000021.
d) Include the Purpose: Women’s Giving Circle of Harford County
NOTE: It is critical to include the Women’s Giving Circle of Harford County name so that Grapevine can properly direct the funds to our account.
Should you need assistance, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our treasurer will guide you through the process. Thank you for your commitment to the WGC and local philanthropy!
Please note: Our WGC membership funds are held by the Grapevine Giving Foundation, which is the Donor-Advised Fund for Grapevine.